Valentine’s Day Image Design for Non-Designers
Make sure you get the 50% pre-launch discount!
Maybe you’re nervous about designing your own images for your posts because you’re assuming
- that you need a special talent or at least “a feel for it” which you don’t think you have,
- that you need complicated or expensive tools, design programs or apps,
- that it’s too difficult or time-consuming to do yourself,
- that therefore it must also be difficult and time-consuming to learn,
- that only professional designers can do a good job, or
- that you can’t do or enjoy doing it in the future because you didn’t in the past?
I invite you to open your mind to a new experience. 🙂
As you’ll see on the course page, the description and the Table of Contents are very detailed, so I don’t want to explain here. You’ll also find there more examples of quick designs that I made using the exact process that I’m teaching.
Examples for quick variations:
The course launches next Thursday 17th January 2018. Until then it’s in pre-launch mode – with 50% discount! Here’s the link: https://coursecraft.net/courses/z9Tm4
If you have any questions regarding this course, please post them in the comments!
Wishing you a happy, creative and abundant 2018!